Saturday 26 November 2011

Ohhhhhh Baby!

Recently I was asked to babysit for one of my dads friends! They have a baby girl, and a three year old boy. So without any thought I said, 'of course!' In my mind, I saw myself sitting with the beautiful baby girl in my arms and the boy sitting next to me watching blues clues or something along those lines. I figured a night full of innocence and naivety would be relaxing. But boy was I wrong.

It started off well. Abby the baby was sleeping, and Ayden the little boy was sitting in 'his' chair and watching blues clues. 
She woke up peacefully and then realized, your not my mom.

She gave me a few strange looks,

and then the water works began

and they kept going.. and going...

I held her, and cuddled her, and talked to her, and that
seemed to work! she calmed right down, and then got curious.
who is this strange person with this strange black thing taking
pictures of me?


The night ended up being how I had planned it to be.
Quite enjoyable. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment